As a Pega System Architect you work on designing, modeling and implementing Enterprise applications. In this role you find out the requirements of the customer(s) and you convert this into a suitable solution. You will work in a team of driven professionals who help our customers to align their programs and processes with today's requirements. You often work on location at the customer itself and act as the “trusted advisor” for your customer.
- A Bachelor's / Master's degree; preferably in Computer Science or another IT related education
- An absolute passion for business processes
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience with Pega 7.x.
- Your are in possession of a certification as a Pega Certified System Architect (CSA, CSSA, LSA)
- You have experience working in a Development team
- You have good communication skills
- And an excellent command of the English language in word and writing
- For this role you should have a valid working permit for working in The Netherlands
This client is an IT consultancy company who is specializes in the domain of Dynamic Case Management and Data science They work with an interdisciplinary team of 40 consultants; including information analysts, business consultants, architects, full stack developers, software engineers and project managers. Their clients can mainly be found within Government and Banking sector. The atmosphere of the organization is informal, a lot is invested in knowledge development.
- Young enterprising and experienced colleagues in a good working atmosphere;
- Plenty of room for initiative and responsibility;
- 4 hours of your working week is made available for your own R&D
- Continuous training and certification on new technology platforms;
- Excellent employment conditions (good salary, holiday allowance, pension, bonus, lease car, laptop and telephone).