Our client Intero Integrity is a fast-growing global company offering inspection, industrial and environmental services to the energy industry. We develop our own high-tech equipment and software and use this technology to execute projects worldwide. We support the energy industry to use natural resources efficiently, safely and responsibly. Together we get the job done and contribute to a safer and more sustainable world.
As Training Officer, you are in charge of Intero’s global training and development program. The program teaches our engineers to safely operate our high-tech equipment and execute projects under challenging conditions.
You develop, prepare and coordinate courses and training materials, together with our technology and operations experts. You manage our online learning environment and update our program to keep up with new technology, new service offerings and new regulations. You guide our staff through the program and support them on their journey from trainee to fully certified engineer.
- Assess the worldwide training needs and develop the training program
- Organize and prepare the training courses (online and in-person, in-house and externally)
- Manage our online training environment and develop online training courses
- Coach employees through the program and be their first point of contact for learning & development questions
- Liaise with Management, R&D, Operations & QHSE to keep track of new developments and translate these into the program
- Manage certifications of employees so that they comply with applicable regulations and customer requirements
- Assist management with preparing personal development plans and talent management programs
- Bachelor’s degree (HBO or similar), preferably a technical degree
- 3+ years’ experience in a learning & development role
- Passion for training, coaching and developing skills and competences
- Self-starter, strong communicator, hands-on and a real team player
- Affinity with technology is a real plus
- Experience with learning management systems is a plus
- Fluent in English, able to orally present and develop written learning modules in English
- Competitive compensation package
- Ability to manage your own L&D program in an international and fast-growing company
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement