Manager Dev Ops
For our rapidly expanding client, we’re looking for a Manager DevOps. If you like to be challenged, would like to build on something meaningful, have a strong quality drive and you are not afraid to take ownership, this is your opportunity to join our internationally orientated company. We have a tremendous opportunity ahead, where you will be part of a high-performing team with like-minded individuals.
About the organisation
This organisation is a pioneering provider of enterprise-class financial software solutions. Their revolutionary platform offers an unparalleled collection of automation and efficiency tools, supporting the complete order-to-cash cycle; from credit risk and customer assessment to secure digital contract signing, from e-Invoicing to online payments and from cash application through to credit management, collections and more. Our products empower the work of the world’s leading brands, including many Fortune 500 companies. With Straightforwardness, Quality and Ownership as primary company values, we approach our customers and colleagues accordingly.
What are your responsibilities as a Manager DevOps?
As an Manager DevOps you will be given a lot of freedom, flexibility and independency in your work! You will be responsible for:
- Lead 2 teams located in Amsterdam and Krakow; all Operations of Applications with in total 20 people working in different SCRUM teams.
- Continue the started transformation from Development & Operations to a full DevOps way of working including required tools, processes and mindset
- Setting and achieving yearly defined DevOps goals based upon the Order2Cash mission, vision and corporate strategy;
- Manages and appropriately escalates delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to the service development initiatives to improve customer satisfaction
- Monitor quality control and review systems throughout the development and deployment processes
- Evaluating technological choices by querying providers and providing evaluations of each solution in the present and future implications, limitations, and opportunities
- Advocating security and performance standards in the organization
- Identifies trending gaps or issues in day-to-day performance of the O2C services by active monitoring, alert management, reporting, and process reviews
- Works closely with the product owners of the O2C services in release planning, preparation, validation, post-release monitoring, and ongoing monitoring.
- Possesses expert technical understanding of the intersection of development and operations (DevOps), monitoring and management tools, and deployment processes
- Demonstrating strong leadership and appropriate decision-making competencies
Lastly, you will hold an important advisory role in regard to architecture and future development of internal services and processes.
Who are we looking for as a Manager DevOps?
We are looking for an experienced professional to lead, and manage our DevOps transformation. You will be part of the Technology Management Team.
- Bachelor- or Master level in IT or other relevant direction
- Knowledge of Java, the Cloud (AWS preferred) and migration of legacy to the 21 century standards
- Proven experience in managing DevOps teams. A track record as a coach, mentor, teambuilder and developer of talent
- An ability to drive big picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to details
- Ability to translate the strategic goals into clearly defined deliverables for the DevOps teams
- Stimulates DevOps-teams to take ownership by taking care of the required pre-conditions and delegate decision making
- Experience working with quality management approaches, techniques and principles
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work, both personally and at a team level
- You are fluent in spoken and written in English. Other languages are a plus.
As member of the Technology Management Team you will be part of an international group of professionals based in The Netherlands and Poland. We offer you an exciting and challenging role within a growing international organization. We innovate and collaborate, and we grow accordingly. Our goal for our personnel: develop the right people for the right position. We focus on personal growth and self-development!