For this company we are looking for a Front-end Developer. The company is the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state-of-the-art equipment and advanced data management with a streamlined project approach.
They utilize insightful techniques with innovative inspections and industrial technologies to ensure the customers have the best solutions for accurate and reliable data at their disposal, enabling them to reduce project time, risk and cost.
The company works on:
- Development of new Non-destructive inspection technologies;
- Design and engineering of high-tech inspection systems, including procedure qualification and training;
- Development and engineering of the software applications that run their inspection robots.
In order to realize the growth of the Technology Center, we are looking for an experienced front-end developer who wants to grow further in front-end and likes to work in a team with different disciplines.
You are an ambitious and cunning front-end software developer (with several years of experience), who can strengthen a mixed team of starting and experienced developers. From a technical perspective, you enjoy working in the front-end software application layers. You are motivated by the fact that you are directly in contact with the end-users of your development efforts. Their feedback triggers you to improve software products when necessary.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Various development activities in the front-end (both in the middleware and data layer);
- Design and documenting of the (to be) generated implementations;
- Design, implement and execution of unit-tests to verify compliancy of the generated implementations to the requirements and architecture.
Experience and requirements (listed as most important above)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or another technical field;
- Min. 3 years’ experience as Front-end software developer or similar;
- Medior level programming experience in GUI development of technically oriented applications;
- Dutch working permit;
- Knowledge of and experience with Node JS, React, Angular and Electron(CEF);
- Knowledge of and experience with JS libraries for technical charts and 3D visualization;
- Knowledge of and experience with REST interface and OpenAPI interfaces;
- Knowledge of and experience with version control systems (SVN, GIT or equivalent)
Please send your CV and application letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have would like to know more about this vacancy, please contact Claudia de Vette at the same address.