Devices that store secure data require protection on both hardware and software level. Thorough security evaluation on Integrated Circuits, software applications and systems is mandated by industry schemes and organisations, to protect sensitive data. Without certification, security products cannot be launched.
This company offers security evaluations and certificates on behalf of the major payment schemes and industry organisations to ensure the right level of security is obtained. These services are provided to IC manufacturers, (embedded) secure device manufacturers, card suppliers and service providers. The company can assure the turn-round time of product evaluations that the customer needs, because it has the most accreditations from industry organisations, the largest team of security evaluators and the most extensive evaluation equipment.
This knowledge-based company is based in Delft (The Netherlands), Barcelona (Spain) and Beijing (China). Their international team of experts stay up to date with the latest technologies and requirements to ensure the most reliable and efficient evaluation process possible for our customers.
As a Sales Manager you will be the hunter for defined markets and products (in Europe & USA), raise awareness of the benefits this high-tech company offers and establish strong relationships with customers.
Track and report leads, opportunities, pipeline & projects to ensure success
Share proven strategies & tactics with the sales team to increase the turnaround and lead-to-customer conversion rates
Be constantly on the lookout to improve our processes & compliance-related protocols
Act as an influential brand ambassador both internally & externally
Convince potential customer with excellent negotiation & communication skills
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales in FinTech, software solutions or similar
- Proven track record of solution selling. Experience in Security and Safety will be a plus
- Proficiency in English is a must. Other languages will be a plus
- Outstanding client handling & presentation skills: get customers excited about the solutions & possibilities offered by the company
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, PowerPoint & use to working with CRM systems such as Sales Force, Zoho etc.
- Commercially savvy, good judgement & think-outside-of-industry-norms-attitude
- Ability to quickly grasp highly technical concepts & to effectively distill technical and or bespoke industry information
- Thirsty for FinTech, agile working methods, high performance win mentality & fun-factor
- Strong networking skills
- Team orientation and team player instincts a must
About the company
This dynamic and agile company is focused on Security Evaluation and the testing business.
Over 160 employees from 30 different nations are routinely challenged to evaluate large-scale, highly complex technical products, software and solutions. New "family member" will be supported in pushing their boundaries in a creative and fun environment.